GTG HVF Series is our BLDC HVLS fan which is specially developed to provide high air volume at low velocity for commercial and industrial application for spacious area with high ceiling space. The blades are designed using advance aerodynamic principles hence able to simulate gentle natural breeze of 1-3 m/s for smooth air movement in wide space to achieve effective ventilation and total human comfort.
- BLDC motor for energy efficient operation at zero maintenance and longer lifespan as less moving parts.
- Average 50% reduction in power consumption over standard AC motors.
- Low operation noise as not using gear reduction to control speed
- Airfoil shape powder coated aluminium alloy extruded blades can produce high volume of air velocity with less energy for optimum performance.
- Interlocking safety system reinforced the connection between the fan unit and its airfoils blades for better security even in extreme conditions.
- Industrial-grade performance and circuit protection providing advanced controls while protecting the direct drive motors in harsh industrial environments.
- Galvanized steel casing and bracket
HVF 20, HVF 30, HVF 37, HVF 45, HVF 55, HVF 60 & HVF 73